Given the strong and mixed responses to the new Netflix series, we wanted to share some resources and considerations for watching the show (or deciding not to watch). Read new blog post by JED’s Dr. Vic.
Demi Lovato, #BeVocalSpeakUp and Getty Images teamed up to create Beyond Silence, the new Be Vocal documentary. Jeff, Lauren and Lloyd share their journeys to live well with different mental health conditions, while also speaking up for others.
If you are experiencing a psychological crisis during business hours, call or stop by Scheide Hall, and Teresa know it is an emergency and she’ll put you in contact with Nancy.
Sometimes what is disturbing but bearable in the daytime becomes magnified at night. If feeling have escalated but no one is at risk, you may call one of the following 24-hour hotlines:
1. Mercer County CONTACT – 609.896.2120 or 609.585.2244
2. Silent Unity’s Prayer Line – 1.800.669.7729
3. Leave a message for Nancy at 609.497.7844
IF THERE IS A RISK OF INJURY:
1. Call 911
2. Go to the Princeton Medical Center ER or call Princeton House (psychiatric facility) at 609.497.3355 or page 609.687.8183
3. Seek help from PTS Security
Main campus – 609.273.9727 CRW campus – 609.273.9726
Dispatch – 609.497.7777 (tell the operator “this is a code red” and give only your location and phone number;an administrator who is part of the Seminary’s Psychological Crisis Response Team will be contacted)